Friday, June 1, 2012

Ew. Ew. Ew!

Roommate has random girls over in the middle of the night sometimes. It's pretty clear that he's ashamed of it, he tries to keep them a secret or at least keep us from finding out which girl it was. This is gross, but ultimately not my business so long as they don't mess with my cat or my things.

Wednesday night, I went to bed and put headphones on. At some point, I woke up and took them off. I heard what sounded like gasping, then realized it was a girl moaning. In that loud-and-fake kind of way.  I also remembered earlier that night, when roommate mentioned that he probably needed an HIV test. Point one: keep your pants on until you sort that out, douchebag. So i went downstairs to use my laptop in the kitchen. As I'm telling my friend how gross the noises are, I hear movement. Oh god, are they coming downstairs?! You betcha.

Here I am, sitting in my kitchen, using my laptop, lights on and noises going off- clearly here, certainly not asleep upstairs. And the two of them come down in towels. Point two: that is awkward as fuck. They proceed to get into the shower. My shower. Where I go to feel clean. I was literally sitting five feet away at the kitchen table, with a not-at-all-soundproof door between me and them. I will admit, Boyfriend and I have showered together, sure, but only when Roommate is nowhere to be found and definitely not coming home for a while. Certainly not when he can hear every move we make.

The best part was when the girl left and had to come back because she forgot her glasses. She apologized to me when I answered the door and I almost felt bad for her.

Here is my real problem: she didn't lock the door behind her.  This is the second Secret 4AM Girl in very recent history to leave the door unlocked. She is the second in a row, as far as I am aware of.  Point three: don't be a moron. Where did common sense go? If you have to unlock a door to open it, you should lock it again after you close it. Booooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment