Monday, June 25, 2012

Nice try.

Boyfriend and I found a new apartment today and we were talking about what money we are getting back from this one. When we moved into this place, I paid 1/3 of the security deposit (thinking it was going to be split) but Boyfriend paid 2/3. Roommate paid exactly $0 towards the security deposit. I remember because I thought it was irritating and also because I worried that he wouldn't care about messing the place up.

But I worried needlessly, because Roommate had it in his head all this time that he did in fact pitch in towards the security deposit! You know, like an equal partner in this house. Not like broke mooch he has shown himself to be.

Silly Roommate, you get nothing.

*Sorry if my rage is showing, Roommate came home (and drove himself!) drunk tonight and proceeded to be loud, obnoxious, and inconsiderate for an awfully long time. I have no patience left and I'm wondering how I'll make it through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment