Friday, February 17, 2012

Really, just be quiet.

So Boyfriend and I were just watching tv and relaxing. Roommate came home and sounded like a tornado. He slammed the front door and ran up the stairs with lead feet, before coming into the living room and speaking over the TV for the last 15 minutes of the episode.

He continues to make the crazy snorting noise with his nose- it's like sniffling, if sniffling was on steroids. I'm sure that it's damaging his nose and maybe brain.

Once my show ended, he hooked his computer up to the tv.. and now we're watching a college swim meet. Boyfriend is in the shower and I've been ignoring Roommate pretty well. So of course he spent the first few minutes narrating and talking to himself about it. Then he tried talking to me about it. Now he's singing.

He just cannot be quiet. Ever. Now he's telling me about college swimming teams...

Hopefully my next entry will be a little more funny.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Glad you made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare you to update this regularly and send your roommate the URL when he moves out/you guys move out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm considering showing it to my boyfriend someday, but I do kind of feel like a total bitch so it will probably remain secret.

    ReplyDelete