Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Seriously, he is a child.

Roommate's new favorite thing? Repeating stupid phrases until we tell him he needs to stop. A couple of days ago the three of us were driving home and Boyfriend used the word "gullet." It reminded me of an episode of the office, but I couldn't remember the line. Roommate thought of it and misquoted, "What, no mustard? No Phyllis, dip it in the water so it slides down your gullet." Then he repeated it. Again. And again. And again. And again. Literally every 20-30 seconds for about ten minutes. I was just about fuming, when Boyfriend finally said, "alright, we get it!"

AND THEN HE DID IT A FEW MORE TIMES. all the while, chuckling this stupid fake laugh to himself.

He makes me want to rip my hair out. No, he makes me want to rip his hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment