Thursday, March 1, 2012

Creepy and Uncomfortable.

Roommate has this unpleasant habit. He loves to walk up to the doorway of whatever room we happen to be in, and just stand there staring at us. It is clearly a cry for attention, and I never give in. I will stare into my computer screen until my eyes hurt before I give into him. Boyfriend will look at him and ignore him, sometimes speaking to him, but we never acknowledge his stupid behavior. It is beyond irritating, it is weird and it always, ALWAYS makes me feel creeped out.

In short, I seem to have become a jaded bitch.

ALSO! Literally seconds after I hit the publish button, Roommate did something even creepier.  Boyfriend is in the shower and Roommate opened the bathroom door to ask him a question about running errands. He didn't simply speak from the doorway (which is about two feet from the shower... small bathroom) he went into the bathroom to speak to him. And while he was in there? He farted. Roommate creates the single most foul smells I've ever encountered; his car smells like a mix of old beer, farts, and wet towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment