Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ew.

Roommate has his own bathroom. It's upstairs and it's disgusting and we don't even go in it. I've peed in there exactly one time since we moved in (over 7 months ago) and I was so uncomfortable.

I've been home for over half an hour and Roommate has been in the downstairs bathroom (which he really only uses to shower) the entire time. He's shaving his entire body- for swimming, so we can hold back our judgment here for that part. He has come out once, to show me a handful of disgusting hair while I tried to eat dinner at the dinner table. He is a seriously hairy guy, I can't even explain how bad it is. And he's shaving his body in the bathroom that Boyfriend and I just cleaned.

His bathroom is small, I get it, ours is big and he can stretch out, but why the fuck does he have to do this shit? I just want to pee.

And an update already: I can hear him unrolling mass amounts of toilet paper now, presumably to clean up the hair that is probably everywhere. Please got don't let him try to flush this much toilet paper down my toilet. I still need to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment