Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Less funny, more disgusting.

Roommate needs to drop his car off an hour away, so he just left and Boyfriend took his car to follow him and drive him home. Roommate took three beers- for the drive. We have had serious, numerous problems with him drinking and driving, and he never fucking learns. This is why I refuse to go anywhere if he's driving.

And if anyone was curious about the body shaving incident... this is what I found in my trash. Please note that there isn't even a bag in the trash. In the year that we've lived together, he's never changed a bathroom trash. Ever. So he just left this for me or Boyfriend to deal with. It's honestly bigger than a baseball.
http://i39.tinypic.com/34haq9f.jpg
(Link, rather than embedded image, because I wouldn't force this on anyone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment